UMF Manuka Honey
UMF Manuka Honey is very different from Normal Manuka Honey
What is UMF®?
UMF – The key indicator of antibacterial degree
The difference between New Zealand UMF Manuka Honey and Regular honey
- UMF Manuka Honey’s antibacterial factor is unaffected by enzymes in the body that destroy hydrogen peroxide components.
- UMF Manuka Honey is highly effective against antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria.
- UMF Manuka Honey maintains its potency even when diluted over 50 times, as will happen when used on the body.
- UMF Manuka Honey is unaffected by heat or light.
- UMF Manuka Honey does not require moisture or oxygen to be effective.
- UMF Manuka Honey diffuses deep into skin tissues, making it possible to get to the effected areas
- UMF Manuka Honey is raw and unprocessed; Raw honey contains live enzymes whereas processed honey is dead
- UMF Manuka Honey contains more vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants than other regular types of honey.
Why choose “Active UMF Manuka Honey”?
Although not having a medicinal product licence, active Manuka Honey is a natural product without known side effects. Active UMF Manuka Honey is antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic. It also has very powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties; that gives this precious medical honey a significant competitive advantage over regular antibiotics and medications that can only be used as short term medications due to their unwanted side effects. It is a completely natural honey product from the unspoiled countryside of New Zealand.
Active Manuka Honey can be taken as a supplement suitable for all ages except for children under one year of age. Active Manuka honey contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals for sustaining life, including Vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, E, and K; beta-carotene; enzymes. This 100% natural product gives your body all the time it needs to recover from illnesses of the digestive system and also support natural body defenses. For some women who may be concerned about their weight, there is nothing to be worried about. Active Manuka Honey has only 21 calories per teaspoon and hence does not promote weight gain. In addition, it has a higher sweetening power than sugar does, which means you can use less honey to substitute for sugar but maintain the same degree of sweetness.